Thursday, February 16, 2012

JADED

Dormant. Indolent. Passive. Idle.

What do these DEEP words mean?
These words have the same meaning, and it describes me now (February 6, 2012, 9:36:55 pm). I will give you some clues about these terms.

Dormant is a word used for describing an INACTIVE volcano. Passive is opposite of ACTIVE voice in Language. Are those hints enough? Well if not, I will tell you what happened today why I became JADED.

This morning, we went to school, after a few minutes after arriving at school, the school went wild! Our Principal, declared we have no class today because of the celebration of our Muslim brothers  for the birthday of Prophet Muhammad. So, we went back home again. For the whole day, all I did was eating, playing at the laptop, watch TV and go to the loo. Because of my activities today, I became INDOLENT.


I hope now you know what do JADED, DORMANT, INDOLENT, PASSIVE and IDLE means.
Good night everybody! I wish to have a good rest, to gain some strength to wake up tomorrow. I wish tomorrow, I won't be IDLE, PASSIVE, INDOLENT, DORMANT and JADED or simply TIRED.


No comments:

Post a Comment