Monday, February 6, 2012

WASTEOFEFFORTphobia

One misty cold morning when were having our GMRC (Good Manners and Right Conduct) lesson, our teacher called me in a loud but not mad voice, she reminded me to print the lyrics of the graduation song I suggested.


I was shocked. In my mind a throng of questions popped out! Examples are, "what if my classmates don't like the song?", "what if they will suggest another song and my suggestion will be rejected?", and many more...


I don't want to be rejected or discouraged, it affects me badly.


At my age, as a 12 year old girl, running for valedictorian, the governor of the student government at school, and being at the stage of my life where there's a lot of changes happening physically, emotionally, mentally, and socially, it is really difficult to be discouraged.


How do you feel when you are discouraged everyday, everywhere, every time? Aren't you pressured? aren't you tired? Well me, I'm very tired!


I don't want to take big responsibilities anymore! After all you've done, you will be rejected?! It's awful!
But you have to survive it! It's JUST a trial. There's many more to come, be ready!


I have to overcome this WASTEOFEFFORTphobia! 

No comments:

Post a Comment